[box_dark] Inroduction [/box_dark]
We provide proven control and operational solutions for Water & Waste Water treatment plants. These solutions combine between the following:
- Our wide experience.
- Up to date measuring & automation technologies.
- Customer & plant needs.
Thus providing our customers with ourProven & Tailored Water/Wastewater Solutions
[box_dark]Innovative measuring & automation for many applications[/box_dark]
Based up on our engineering know-how along with strong and updated technical support that we get from our very knowledgeable partners, we can cover the measuring & automation for the following applications:
- Pumping & Lifting Stations.
- Wastewater Treatment Plants.
- Domestic Water Distribution and Measuring.
- Irrigation Water Distribution & Measuring.
- Purification & Processing Stations.
[box_dark] PLC-Based Control System [/box_dark]
For all automation tasks, the PLC system proved accurate & real time processing for many water/Wastewater application.
- Accurate control
- Centralized & Distributed control systems.
- Approved communication medias (Wireless, Fiber optic & Copper).
- Certified communication protocols (Ethernet, ProfiBus, ModBus, CanOpen, …).
- Reputable PLC manufacturers (SIEMENS, Schneider-Electric, Omron, Phoenix Contact).
- Advanced know-how & proven expertise stuff engineers.
[box_dark] Flexible Operation & Monitoring [/box_dark]
The main advantages of the new automation technologies were implemented to gain most flexible operation, monitoring and maintenance.
- Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition SCADA software for complete graphical monitoring of the process.
- Maintenance Driven Programs.
- Real time data gathering, displaying, archiving, reporting & operation points setting for the plant.
[box_dark]Energy Management System (EMS)[/box_dark]
To achieve optimum operation along with cost saving, The (EMS) can take place in the following:
- Power consumption measuring at different points and for many dedicated loads.
- Power quality monitoring by installation surge arrestors, Filters & Power Factor Correcting Banks.
- Using the modernized motor drives Soft Starters (SS) & Variable Frequency Drives (VFD, AC Inverter).
- Real time data gathering, displaying, archiving & decision making for tracing the power consumption against different operational situations.
- Advanced automation technology using process measuring instruments at different points in the plants.