RFID(Radio Frequency Identification) Based File Tracking System
RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) based File Tracking System(FTS) is ideal solution to track the important documents within the offices.The File Tracking System(FTS) enables users to automate management of physical record data and improve the productivity without any inventory errors.A wide range of enterprises rely on files and folders, and records that must be accurately tracked and located, including Government agencies,Courts,Law offices,Medical organizations,Finance,Insurance and mortgage,General office environments,Libraries,Pharmaceuticals,Healthcare etc.
- Readers: Three types of readers are commonly used for different areas.
- UHF RFID Labels
- Label Printer (if Required)
- Central Server Hardware
- Centralized Data Management Server (Manages all Readers, Collect & Process Data, Create Alerts, Server data to Web based File Tracking Software)
- Web based Software for File Tracking Software. (Runs on same server)
[box_dark]File Tracking System(FTS) Overview:[/box_dark]
[box_dark]File Tracking System(FTS) Solution Benefits:[/box_dark]
- Automated collection/ management of physical record data
- Improved productivity
- Fewer inventory errors
- Automated and cost-effective regulatory compliance
- Fast record retrieval
- Integration with related business systems, such as inspection and maintenance applications, improves return on investment for existing technology investments
- Efficient and automated tracking, locating, archival and retrieval
- Regulatory compliance.
- Web-based status retrieval and analytic reporting.
- Role-based access (who can access what, when and where).
- Check out and returns management.
- Bulk pull facilitation.
- Unauthorized access alerting.
- Departmental billing based on access.