Infant security system
Infant security system
This security system is based on wireless sensor technology and has following components
- Biobaby protect tags – incorporate a wireless sensor with tamper mechanism that is enabled as soon as the tag is attached on the ankle of the newborn baby
- Reader control panels receive BioBabys tag transmissions, time stamp them and relay them to the central server or monitoring station.
- Monitor is a display unit that show the status and location of all the secured tags for hospital staff
- Advanced monitoring software manage enrollment, deactivation and continuous tracking of the tags by analyzing real-time data from the Reader control Panels.
Wireless sensor tags can be sensed from several feets away and without any human intervention. Sensors, for example, in the ceiling detect a chip that is embedded in a baby’s ankle, triggering an alarm if the child is in an unauthorized zone.
Every newborn in a hospital wears a tag with a ID number on the leg, and every entry/exit point is monitored. This means hospital staff and family can move infants freely within the safe zone, but no one can take an infant from the zone without the organization staff being alerted.
In case of alarm system can sound an alert or can also take additional actions like activating cameras, locking doors.
Features of BioBaby Protect Tags
- Tamper proof
- Continual transmission
- Proven technology
- Quick to install
- Minimal maintenance
- Easy to apply
- Water resistant
BioBaby system alarm gets activated in following conditions
- Someone tries to exit with a protected infant, without authorization;
- The tag strap has been cut or tampered with;
- The tag’s signal has not been detected by the system for a specified time period,
- The tag’s battery power is low;
- Infant has not returned to the safe zone in prescribed time
- All transaction are password protected
- Complete records are maintained with timestamp
- No effect on medical equipment
- Lightweight & durable waterproof tags
Related keywords: baby anti-loss system, baby monitoring system, baby rfid tags, baby theft protection, baby tracking system, child id, child id solution, child monitoring system, child tracking system, Hospital RFID tags, Hospital tracking system, infant ankle bracelet tag, infant monitoring system, infant protection system, infant rfid tag, infant rfid tags, infant security system, infant security tag, infant tamper proof tag, infant tracking system, infant wristband tag, newborn anti theft system, newborn monitoring system, newborn rfid tags, newborn tags, newborn tracking system, pediatric monitoring system, pediatric tracking system