[quote]Hospital-based studies have shown that noncompliance with hand hygiene practices is directly linked with health care-associated infections and has been a major contributor to outbreaks.[/quote]
Healthcare associated infections affecting millions every year have outlined hospitals’ dire needs for robust and innovative automated systems to capture personnel compliance or breach of institution’s hand hygiene protocols.
- Caregivers’ badges would identify personnel in proximity of an examination room sink or hand washing stations.
- Compliance tracking readers relay this time-critical hand hygiene data to Wireless Integrated servers for evaluation, processing, historical recording and compliance reporting.
- A subsequent verification of the usage of the soap dispenser within allotted time would confirm the “compliant status” for the same staff.
- Simplifies meeting internal and regulatory compliance reporting requirements
- Enhances patients’ safety and offers a better quality of care
- May be used to trace and report potential sources of infection transfers
- Notifies compliance administrators in real-time of non-compliance incidents
- Simplifies enforcement of hand hygiene policies to better cope with liabilities
- Alerts caregivers to their non-compliant status and provides opportunity for corrective action prior to providing care
[box_dark]Hand Hygiene Compliance in Additional Industries[/box_dark]
The food services industry requires that both their kitchen and serving staff maintain proper hand hygiene. Wireless Integrated’s hand hygiene solutions help to guarantee the effective meeting of FDA regulations, required by law.
[box_light]Related Terms; hand hygiene compliance, hand hygiene compliance monitoring, hand hygiene compliance rates, hand hygiene compliance in healthcare workers, how to improve hand hygiene compliance in hospitals, improving hand hygiene compliance, interventions to improve hand hygiene compliance in patient care, compliance with hand hygiene[/box_light]