[box_dark]Blood Bag Monitoring with Wireless Sensors[/box_dark]
[quote]Monitoring of blood products during storage and transport can extend the useful life of this key component of healthcare[/quote]
Wireless Integrated offer Small coin size Sensors that not only monitor the Temperature/Humidity of each bag of blood but also log it for the entire life of the bag.
These Sensors communicate directly with the Mobile App on a Smartphone and provide information on the History of the Blood Bag.
Doctors can quickly go thru the history and Test information to make sure that its best for the patient.
[quote]Wireless Integrated Blood Tracer System will decrease blood waste as well as increase blood availability, tracing possibilities and blood quality.[/quote]
[box_dark]How it works ?[/box_dark]
- Our Blood Sensor Tag is attached (stick) to the Blood bag
- It can be programmed with information like Date of Blood Donation, Blood Group and other useful information
- Once activated , it start monitoring the temperature, humidity around the Blood bag
- It also records the movements between blood bank to labs
- Labs can enter information about the tests done on the blood
- Doctor can review this data before giving this blood to their patients