BioEnable has launched RFID based solution for Employees tracking
- BioEnable’s Lanyard Based Wireless Tags : These are the RFID Based wireless tags which will be associated with the ID cards of Employees.
- BioEnable’s Wireless Reader: Wireless reader can detect multiple wireless tags at a time. These readers are placed at the entrance, exits, Floors, Cafeteria etc. When a Employee comes near to the wireless reader., it detects the particular tag and notifies it to Main Controller.
- Main Controller (Local) : It checks the employee’s status from the wireless readers placed in the office premises and send data to server.
- Central Server: Receives data from single or multiple Controllers, processes an analyzes the data and present the information on a web portal, which can be accessed by the management or the concerned heads.
[box_dark]Process Flow Diagram:[/box_dark]
Process flow has been elaborated below :
- The Locations/Gates/Floors of the office will be equipped with RFID Readers.
- The RFID Tags will be Sticked to the employees ID cards/batches.
- Once the system is working, employee movements can be tracked across the premises and his presence in the departments/Seats can also be determined. This is achieved by installing Readers at various location in the premises.
- The Tracking data is collected at a central location in the Office and optionally uploaded to central server, where data is processed and analyzed.
[box_dark]Hardware Overview :[/box_dark]
To purchase this solution,Please contact to our sales team at [email protected]